How to make homemade cosmetics with spices
Did you know that in ancient times there were no cosmetic products for makeup or skin care? However, women of that time had perfect skin and cosmetics for makeup that they did themselves. They looked so beautiful because they knew some magical ingredient secrets that can be found in every kitchen today. Today we know these secrets and we are ready to share them with you.
How can spices be used for beauty purposes?
We used to think that spices are created only to make appetizing dishes, but now we know that they are also used to beautify our skin without spending a lot of money on expensive cosmetics. Spices contain a number of antioxidants that give a wonderful taste and flavor and some useful qualities. If you combine them with the right ingredients and apply it regularly to your skin, you will get amazing results. The spices beautify the skin without any damage or side effects. They are so gentle that they can be used even on sensitive skin. So there is no need to search for expensive cosmetic products when you can make them yourself and make sure they are safe.
Homemade recipes for skin care with spices.
The antioxidant contained in turmeric is called curcumin. It has antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. When ingested, it purifies our blood, which also helps maintain healthy skin from the inside. It is very effective in fighting free radicals. Your skin looks younger; it is healthier and fresher. It also gives the possibility of avoiding or eliminating all kinds of blemishes and inflammations.
Beauty recipes with turmeric.
- Take turmeric paste or powder (it can be found in both forms) and combine it equally with sandalwood powder and apply it on your face. It is extremely effective if you suffer from acne, pimples, or blemishes. It has a cooling effect on your skin so it is perfect to use this mask in summer, as you will receive a double effect. If you apply this mask consistently, your skin tone will become brighter.
- If you need to receive a whitening effect on your skin and remove dead cells, then you need to combine milk, lemon juice, turmeric and flour and apply this paste on your skin. Wait until it dries and then cleanse your skin. It has a wonderful peeling effect.
- If you need to remove facial hair, you should mix turmeric powder and lemon juice. Although you should be careful if you are allergic to lemon.
Cinnamon is a perfect option for those who want to receive a smooth skin tone and forget about pimples, because this spice has an antibacterial effect.
Cinnamon Beauty Recipes
- If you have a hair loss problem, combine honey with cinnamon powder equally and massage this paste into your scalp, leave it for at least thirty minutes, and then shampoo your hair properly.
- If you suffer from a pimple problem, you should immediately make a paste, made of cinnamon powder and honey, and apply it to the problem areas for twenty minutes. Pimples and small scars after they are removed effectively.
- If you need to lose weight, boil the honey and cinnamon mixture and drink it in the morning and at night before going to sleep. It will effectively burn fat on your body.
Years ago, the dentist used the nail to receive an antibacterial effect. It is present in the composition of a large number of soaps and other cleaning products and is very effective in treating pimples. It gives your skin a pleasant tone and purifies your pores effectively.
Nail beauty recipes
- If you suffer from acne and blemishes, you should make a paste of cloves and fuller’s earth powder and add some rose water to it. This paste should be applied on your face and left for ten minutes. There will be no more irritation or itching because your skin will calm down.
- Apply clove paste to problem areas (on pimples) before going to sleep and remove it in the morning. This procedure will cure pimples or help diminish them.
Pepper accelerates blood circulation, which is very good for the skin because it rejuvenates it and prevents premature aging and is also useful for the hair and scalp as it stimulates hair growth. But if you have sensitive skin, you should avoid it because it can cause irritation and allergy.
Beauty recipes with pepper
- If you want to dry the pimples, you need to apply black pepper to these problem areas.
- To cure hair loss and make your hair radiant, you need to combine pepper with curd and apply this mask on your hair for thirty minutes and then wash it properly with shampoo. Your hair will look healthy and grow faster.