How to play time management games online for free
1. First a word of warning, playing games can be addictive so remember to manage your game time. Also make sure you download time management games from sites you trust and always keep your antivirus program up to date.
2. Check your browser. Some time management games require the Internet Explorer browser and will not work with Firefox and some other browsers.
3. Decide if you want to play time management games online or download and play. Check out our “Time Management Games” section for regularly updated resources.
4. Let’s see some of the games that you can play for free online. As you will see, there are many time management games to choose from, so take the time and try several of them, you will soon discover which one you like best.
Belle’s Beauty Boutique:
‘Belle’s Beauty Boutique’ you have to help run a beauty salon single-handedly. The owner, Belle, needs your help to give all of her clients the treatments they want. Help her wash, cut, shampoo and color a crazy cast of characters. Watch them gossip, flirt and help Bella realize her dream of creating the ultimate beauty salon.
Big Island Mixes:
After arriving on the Big Island, do you discover that the “fortune” you just inherited is an orchard? Well, what better way to turn your fields into a real fortune than by opening a smoothie stand. Serve up your delicious fruit concoctions to the thirsty denizens of the Big Island in level after level of fast-paced fun. Then, use your hard-earned cash to buy a wide variety of shiny upgrades to make your smoothie the best on the Big Island! Colorful, fast and fun, try Big Island Blends for a unique taste of the tropics.
Help our heroine Patty turn around a dilapidated burger stand located on the deserted beach of Mount Tikikola on ‘Burger Island’. Juggle orders from demanding customers, purchase over 30 mouth-watering exotic recipes, unlock over 40 delicious ingredients, and match up to 9 per order, all while keeping an eye on the clock. With 60 increasingly challenging levels, see if you have what it takes to help Patty build the best burger stand on the island!
After receiving a set of bizarre blueprints in the mail, you build an extraordinary food-making contraption and open a restaurant. Your goal? Prepare food and satisfy customers until you discover the truth behind the mysterious blueprints. Burger Shop is a fun and addictive time management game with several game modes, including: Story Mode, Challenge Mode, Relax Mode, and Expert Story Mode, each with different trophies that you can collect. Use unique food making gadgets to make over fifty different foods during your quest. With four game modes, over sixty upgrade items, and ninety-six trophies, you can play Burger Shop forever!
The bakery runs in Jill’s family. Help Jill upgrade her kitchen with state-of-the-art baking tools, while serving her increasingly difficult customers. Help Jill earn enough to reopen her grandparents’ bakery in this fast-paced culinary crisis.
Cake Mania 2:
After reopening Evans Bakery and sending her grandparents on an exotic cruise to Hawaii, Jill is back for an all-new, out-of-this-world adventure! She explores six remote bakeries; Serve deliciously original creations to 18 wacky customers, from federal agents to mysterious aliens, and choose the path Jill will take in ‘Cake Mania 22!
Uncle Antonio needs Emily’s help to get out of financial trouble. He helps Emily bail out her family’s finances at five all-new restaurants, each with a unique menu and theme. Use her earnings to buy decorations that are sure to make her customers smile. Emily’s friends and family are on hand to help, but it will take your skill in serving to get Uncle Antonio back on track. With two game modes, new clients and hours of fast-paced family fun, ‘Delicious 2 Deluxe’ is just what you need to satisfy your craving for fun.
* Two game modes
* Five all-new restaurants
* 60 challenging levels with new customers
* Decorate your restaurant your way
Join Emily on her quest to make her dreams come true in two game modes and seven different restaurants. Success means more tables, bigger restaurants, and a menu full of unique and delicious dishes. Tasty treats may keep her customers happy, but it’s going to take quick clicks and careful timing to get Emily’s ambitions off the ground. Take a bite of Delicious today!
* Two game modes
* Seven different restaurants
* Bonuses like bigger trays, chocolate and stars
* Five Types of Clients
Diner Dash is the action puzzler that brings out the entrepreneur in all of us. Poor Flower! Sick and tired of handling paperwork in the world of finance, she quit her desk job and set out to build her own restaurant empire. Flo is on her own now and she’s headed for the top! It won’t be easy though. To get there, she’ll have to start from scratch and she needs your help to survive and thrive. Diner Dash combines fast-paced puzzle action with a diner-empire building theme. You will start with an ordinary greasy spoon and end in a dream restaurant that will take your breath away!
* 40 challenging levels of addictive skill-based gameplay that allow you to grow your restaurant through 4 complete remodels
* Five different types of customers, each with different behaviors
* Two game modes: race and endless turn
* Fun sounds, cool visual style, eye-catching effects and humorous animations
* High score tracking and automatic game saving
Diner Dash®: Flo To Go:
Flo trades her apron for a passport to paradise! But will our hard-working waitress get a chance to relax? She seats customers, takes orders, collects tips, and dresses Flo in hundreds of vacation outfits in the new Flo’s Closet.”
Help Quinn, an up-and-coming wedding planner, ring the wedding bells! With the hilarious ups and downs of wedding day drama, ‘Wedding Dash” incorporates the plate-spinning fun of the ‘Diner Dash®’ series with the added challenge of pulling off the perfect wedding reception. Can you keep the bride and groom happy? And Quinn’s business afloat? Help couples select all the details, from delicious cakes to beautiful flowers, but once they’re married, look for obstacles to the perfect party, like drunken guests, falling cakes and mischievous bridesmaids. hard, stay tuned for some extra help from everyone’s favorite server, Flo!
5. Various types of games are available, some give you resources that you need to use or spend to advance to the next level. In some time management games you have to complete a number of tasks within a fixed period of time, while in other games you have a certain number of lives, when you lose them the games are over. There are also games that you can keep playing until you figure out how to advance to the next level.
6. You have already decided which time management game you want to play. Before starting the game, check the game options, select the easiest level or story mode (where available) the first time so that you have time to familiarize yourself with the game.
7. As you gain more experience, progress through the different levels or game modes. Remember that one of the advantages of playing time management games online is that you can communicate with other people playing the same game, so you can always ask for help.
8. Have fun, but remember that time management games can be addictive, so take a break from your PC once in a while.
Briefly, we’ll be looking at time management games that you can download and play for free, so check back or subscribe to our blog.
P.S. Where can you find the games mentioned above? Go to: http://games.aol.com/browse-games/arcade/time-management/